Boots with backside zipper
- upper part: quality calf or chrome-side leather. Thickness and character (softer or harder) upon request.
- lining: calf or pigskin
- sole: leather sole, non-slip sole on request
The back zipper goes all the way down, splitting the instep in half so there is thickening on both sides. There is a strap at the instep so the zipper is protected. There's a soft material at the ankle on the side, which is optional. The front is plain without any patterns or laces, but on request, we can put laces in the front.
- classic one colour or with collar
- winter variation with lamb fur lining
Sole preparation methods
- handmade with wooden nails
- handmade single stitched (thinner)
- handmade double stitched (thicker)